Who is eligible?
- Each award will be given to a company or individual whose main base is located within Wales.
- The business should have been trading for a minimum of 12 months on the 31st December 2017.
The Judging Process
The Wales Transport Awards have been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications are to be received by 5pm on 30 August 2019. Following receipt of entries, the Judges will draw up a shortlist of a minimum of three finalists for each award who will then be interviewed in March by the panel of judges.
- The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- Initial entries will be assessed by a small panel of Judges consisting of Denise Lovering (chair), along with representatives from The Caldicot Group and the category sponsors.
The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Wales Transport Awards.
The Wales Transport Awards have the following awards in 2019:
- Transport Operator of the Year
- Fleet of the Year
- Haulier of the Year
- Bus Operator of the Year
- Livery of the Year
- Transport Team of the Year
- Driver of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Low Carbon of the Year
- Customer Care Award
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation Award
- Local Transport Authority of the Year Award
- Services to the Transport Industry Award