Who is eligible?
- Each award will be given to a company or individual whose main base is located within Wales.
- The business should have been trading for a minimum of 12 months on the on or before the 9th October 2020.
The Judging Process
The Wales Transport Awards have been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications are to be received by midnight on Friday 19th June 2020.
- The judging will take place during the week of the 8th September. The timetable will be confirmed nearer the time.
- The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Wales Transport Awards.
The Wales Transport Awards have the following awards in 2020:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Coach Operator of the Year
- Community Transport Award
- Customer Care Award
- Excellence in Technology and Innovation Award
- Haulier of the Year
- Large Fleet of the Year (11 + Vehicles)
- Services to the Transport Industry Award
- Small Fleet of the Year (5-10 Vehicles)
- Transport Team of the Year
- Women in Transport
- Highly Commended
- Special Recognition Award