Edge Transport won the Haulier of the Year Award at this years Wales Transport Awards. We caught up with them after their win to find out a bit more:
1. How did it feel to win an award at the Wales Transport Awards?
The feeling was of immense pride in all of our team having worked so hard to achieve this award. Being the Inaugural company to win WTA “Haulier of the year” is a truly fantastic achievement.
2. How did you find the experience of the Awards night?
The awards ceremony was well hosted and delivered a great sense of appreciation for all sectors of transport. The venue was excellent, and the flow of the evening went very well.
3. How do you strive to make a difference in the Welsh transport business market?
We are always looking to improve our service and product offering for existing and new customers. We want to make a difference to all our customers meaning that they can concentrate on what they do best and not have to worry about their transport needs. In addition, we work hard with our staff to deliver training and advice so that they can improve their skills.
4. What are your goals for the next 12 months?
Our goals over the next 12 months are to expand on our product offering whilst also driving our levels of service even higher.
5. What one piece of advice would you give to those trying to break into the Welsh transport industry?
Be prepared for hard work, have passion for doing this right and always be willing to review what and how you do things for improvement.