PTI Cymru won the Services to the Transport Industry Award at this years Wales Transport Awards, which was kindly sponsored by Glenside Commercials. We caught up with them after their win to find out a bit more:
1. How did it feel to win an award at the Wales Transport Awards?
It was lovely to win a Wales Transport Award and be amongst such great and hard working talent in the transport industry. It was particularly nice to win this particular category as it epitomises what we do as an organisation.
2. How did you find the experience of the Awards night?
It was a fantastic evening at a lovely venue. The catering and service was excellent, the host was lovely and the atmosphere was wonderful, a real celebration of the industry.
3. How do you strive to make a difference in the Welsh transport business market?
We strive to make a difference to the industry by providing customers with the tools to make their journeys by any public transport modes. We’re here to make using public transport much easier.
4. What are your goals for the next 12 months?
To continue to develop our tools and services in line with customer requirements, to encourage more people to use public transport and to continue to serve public transport users and the public transport industry in the best way we can.
5. What one piece of advice would you give to those trying to break into the Welsh transport industry?
My one piece of advice to anyone trying to break into the industry is to work hard and get to know people. It really is a small industry and working hard and making yourself known as being someone who delivers, is really important.